Wednesday 10 July 2013

OJB Jezreel Puts An End To Donations.





Its no news that the music producer, song writer and artist is having kidney problems, but thanks to God and those that contributed generously, the money needed has been completed. Here is what he has to say in a press conference held yesterday:

"Appreciate all those who stood by me one way or the other. I'm sincerely grateful and feel blessed that people can go miles just to make me feel well again. Now that i've gotten all the money needed for my medical bills, I want to officially put a stop to all forms of appeal or request in bid to save OJB. I want Nigerians to know i've gotten the N16million needed for my treatment. Therefore, no donations should again be made to any source in respect to this said case. I will be going for my operation by mid August"

No comments:

Post a Comment