Saturday 13 July 2013

I Just Like Sleeping With My Daughters- Adeleke


Mr Adeleke Adetayo, a 35years old commercial driver, who lives at Ajangbadi, derives pleasure sleeping with his two daughters, 13years and 10years old.  His wife left his house due to domestic violent, she took along her children to her family house but he came back for his daughters.
The first daughter, Bola (not real name) told a correspondent;
"blood was coming out of my body, He used his white singlet to clean it, I was crying but he told me to stop so that the landlord would not hear, my younger sister was in the room at that time. My father started sleeping with my younger sister last year (2012) He always uses his singlet to wipe me after he does it."
The second daughter, Tolu (not real name). Mr Adeleke started sleeping with Bola in 2011 and his wife moved out in 2012 without noticing anything. Kemi his wife also said that she doesn't want to lay her eyes on Adeleke that he is the devil himself. Bola also said that anytime she refused her dad, He would do it with Tolu and deprive her of food and money. the two children never look forward to coming home from school When Mr Adeleke was asked why he does what he does he said,
 "I just like doing it with them anytime i have the urge, when i cannot control myself i sleep with them". 

Mrs Kemi said she didn't have any idea that such a thing was going on during the period she was still in her husband's house. 

Source: Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment