Tuesday 9 February 2016

Been Long You Saw Me


         
                          During my signout

Been long you saw me, I'm sure you expect me to say sorry....

Good evening guys, my lovely audience...
 I'm really sorry I've been away from the scene for a while, some said I've been MIA (Missing In Action), calling and sending me mails to come back but I have a good reason for that.

I've been in school and to God be the glory I'm done, I finished from Federal University Oye-Ekiti. I would have kept on blogging but it would not be so inconvenient for me and the network in Ekiti state is so horrible. So I decided to take the break, I finished September last year.


The picture above was during my alumni dinner. Peeps in the picture are my closest friends while I was in school and just like Cinderella i was dressed in Yellow.


Queen Presh is back and by tomorrow I'll be giving you latest gist.

No comments:

Post a Comment